Clouds RO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suggestion for server IMPROVEMENT

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Suggestion for server IMPROVEMENT Empty Suggestion for server IMPROVEMENT Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:18 am

Miwako

Novice
Novice

hello,

i think Gms should be more online more often because like sometimes while gms arent on people needs help regarding things.

read the forums more often also, like some people say when this server is kinda new u need to be as active as you can so that the community wont be bored or the population will not be lessen, we are doing what we can to invite people, advertisments isnt enuf, you should make the server more interesting by putting up catching customs not just by donation but by actually hunting quests for them too.

2Suggestion for server IMPROVEMENT Empty Re: Suggestion for server IMPROVEMENT Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:43 am

barsalote

barsalote

Totally agreed... Very Happy

3Suggestion for server IMPROVEMENT Empty Re: Suggestion for server IMPROVEMENT Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:41 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

there are a lots of customs already its hard making quests for them each, not to mention you need to think some items requirements/needed to make them

https://cloudsro.forumtl.com

4Suggestion for server IMPROVEMENT Empty Re: Suggestion for server IMPROVEMENT Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:50 pm

joed

joed

Other Quest like Add anything. Like RARE Customs that can be obtain by questing

5Suggestion for server IMPROVEMENT Empty Re: Suggestion for server IMPROVEMENT Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:52 pm

barsalote

barsalote

joed. I think its best if you add an idea/suggestion of what quest/reward item instead of pressuring the GM to do all the work

6Suggestion for server IMPROVEMENT Empty Re: Suggestion for server IMPROVEMENT Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:48 pm

joed

joed

I'm not pressuring them for what to add dude.
and i just gave them an idea right ?
About Disabled Cards.
and yet about the customs quest requirements.

GM can think of that Very Happy heheh.

7Suggestion for server IMPROVEMENT Empty Re: Suggestion for server IMPROVEMENT Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:02 am

joed

joed

Here is an Idea.
Thats why we request a Quest Customs
So people can be not bored and probably quest items should have a better stats the Npc Customs. Smile
So there will be a difference about the Items and Requirements just imagine how the items look like or where does it made off
For example:
Helm oh this looks like a metal i will put 50 Steel 50 Metal Fragment to make this items. Imaginations will help you out Very Happy Hehe

8Suggestion for server IMPROVEMENT Empty Re: Suggestion for server IMPROVEMENT Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:45 am

barsalote

barsalote

hmm... kinda interesting but it wont work... its harder to make that kind of thing... Hmm... almost all custom equipments are in the shop... all u need is win events...

9Suggestion for server IMPROVEMENT Empty Re: Suggestion for server IMPROVEMENT Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:07 am

joed

joed

Well its hard but its for the sake of the server if gm's are really that want it to do it .
It is interesting because its fun, Plus waiting the event and do nothing will be a part of a boredom lol, Instead of questing it. then wait for a event while you were questing. Multi-Working.

Anyways Customs Shops Items and Quest Customs are not the same they must be different. Like i told you before.
Quest items must have an more given stats than the npc customs.

10Suggestion for server IMPROVEMENT Empty Re: Suggestion for server IMPROVEMENT Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:54 am

barsalote

barsalote

hmm.. I think its bad idea if

Quest items >(greater bonuses than) npc items...

NPC items are hardwork with zeny while quest items is not that hard.. you can use @warp, @autoloot and @alootid + @mobsearch... its not that hard to finish lol

11Suggestion for server IMPROVEMENT Empty Re: Suggestion for server IMPROVEMENT Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:37 pm

joed

joed

Thats the point of Making a Quest Krein lol.

So boredom will be gone. Lmao..
and yeah probably not highly stats though, Just a little bit.
So it can be guaranteed item. :3

12Suggestion for server IMPROVEMENT Empty Re: Suggestion for server IMPROVEMENT Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:55 am

barsalote

barsalote

ahaha ok ok :p

13Suggestion for server IMPROVEMENT Empty Re: Suggestion for server IMPROVEMENT Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:25 am

joed

joed

Hahah. Server alive. xD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum