Clouds RO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Applying for Staff

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Applying for Staff Empty Applying for Staff Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:22 am

joed

joed

I just want to Apply to be a GM I have a lots of experience being a GM. I've become an Co-Admin and Lots of position being a Gm> i Can help you out with your server. pm me or just reply if you want. Thanks for having a time to read it

2Applying for Staff Empty Re: Applying for Staff Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:04 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

As of now we don't hire other gms yet since we just have hired a support gm to answer all your questions and that is [CloudsRO] Zero™, anything about regarding this matter we will just announce when we need another.

Sincerely my deepest apology.

https://cloudsro.forumtl.com

3Applying for Staff Empty Re: Applying for Staff Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:02 am

Claudia

Claudia
Novice
Novice

Admin wrote:As of now we don't hire other gms yet since we just have hired a support gm to answer all your questions and that is [CloudsRO] Zero™, anything about regarding this matter we will just announce when we need another.

Sincerely my deepest apology.

How about an Event GM? >.>; You have all these request about quests and adding items. Event GM will be good. Adding 2more gms' Would be good anyways, because some people live in different time zones, and can be on more. -.-; while others can't

4Applying for Staff Empty Re: Applying for Staff Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:42 am

joed

joed

Yeah thats right claudyy :3.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum