Clouds RO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

So that the server may become a bit interesting.

+3
annajeff19
joed
Miwako
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Miwako

Novice
Novice

Hi,

May I suggest that put some quests items in your server so that people will not get uber bored. because when you do the reborn quest, its kinda boring to just do the quests for your characters, what about the items? what about the equips? Cant say just buy from the Custom npc, its not that cheap to buy there lol, and people are getting bored to farm zennies, they can only buy 1 headgear for 50 mil? lol, i dont know if any GMs will read this and PLEASE MIKRAM dont say that "I" am the only one who is COMPLAINING ABOUT THINGS on the server just coz u dont go online always that is why you dont know things. i want to make this server better as all its player do. but with some BIAS GMS who doesnt know anything, the important most thing is respecting/caring for their players. i dont know what will happen to this server. Like last night, in woe. The fortis guild made a champ their Guild Leader, suddenly SNAP/BODY RELOCATION skill is enebled in woe while before it is disabled?. so why is that? im just asking and not accusing. I think this server should improve and hear out not just their "Friends" but also the players who plays in the server. Being BIAS isn't good.

Thankyou for your time reading this. If anyone will read this. lol

joed

joed

Yeah , having a lot of Quest is fun, Specially when it has a lot of it. So People won't get bored... About the BIAS , Please be fair with other player, Like the one i posted about Estoryahee, Nothing happens. GM's just ignore it. That guy did it 2nd time, But still , Ignored.. o:

Please be Fair. Thanks Rolling Eyes

annajeff19

Baby Novice
Baby Novice

what about estoryaheee joed?

barsalote

barsalote

I agree... i was even shocked when the Guild leader was a champ... eventhough im in Fortis... I dont know why but its not even announced...

But yeah Miwako... I agree on your interesting suggestion... Please GM read THIS and make a MOVE~!!!!!!

Miwako

Novice
Novice

thanks krein Smile

barsalote

barsalote

np... Smile

Miwako

Novice
Novice

still.. the gms have no time to read this? lol the server's population is dieing.

barsalote

barsalote

yes... I also observed that... almost all are merchants lol

joed

joed

Yeah.
About estoryahee , have you read about the illegal trades??

About that Suggestion of you Miwako. No GM is still making a Move. Lol. and yeah, The population is Dying. -.- Its getting lesser and lesser.

Admin

Admin
Admin

There is treasure hunt quest if you want daily quests , what quest do you want? o.o i see all black organization knows the bug and abused it, all of the huge amount of zenies comes from black org guild storage and carts and etc etc etc... , you know why it gets boring? because you all have zeny and you can buy every custom items in the mall not to mention you made the server's economy worst and give them alot of zennies... But guess what? we didn't ban you , we still have that list that has the posession of huge amount of zenies from the server last bug. If we ban estoryahee , we will also take actions upon you.

And EDIT:

It was a coincidence that when body reloc was enabled there was woe , its not biased as it is , we just implemented it since when we see woe we don't see champion anymore and we don't like any jobs gets left behind, look at snipers,wizzies, hps, lks they are still good in action.. surely you can just use again your champion if you still complain about it.. why do you ask about backslide to be implemented if we will implement body reloc? even in official servers backslide is really not because they already ruined the game.

https://cloudsro.forumtl.com

joed

joed

Just Fix the Server Smile
We are talking about Boredome not about the BUGS Smile
Thats why we suggest things like this,
Not expected to get a reply with such these things Smile

BUGS IS DONE.

FIND A NEW THING or WAY THAT CAN MAKE OUR SERVER ALIVE Very Happy

barsalote

barsalote

Agreed...