Clouds RO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hai- I'm New But Love To Poke.

+4
yumikito
barsalote
joed
Claudia
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hai- I'm New But Love To Poke. Empty Hai- I'm New But Love To Poke. Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:25 pm

Claudia

Claudia
Novice
Novice

Well.I'm new.. o.o; I know people here, Wherever they are. Once I get in-game. If they have the same name. xD

Anyways, I'm Jenn, 25yrs old. Nice and Kind, Friendly. Love to help others. I'm social, I'm active and online everyday. Honest, Love to make signatures. Wink

I have epilepsy that's is main reason why I'm active alot and bored, free time. Computer mainly keeps me occupied hopefully if I have something to do.

I played Ragnarok for 5yrs+ and exp with Cards and Builds not in my exp. Cards I have some but I go on sites for them. ;o

XD If I keep talking I will probably write whole 5 letter thread x.x; Lawl Anyways- See ya in-game..

2Hai- I'm New But Love To Poke. Empty Re: Hai- I'm New But Love To Poke. Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:50 pm

joed

joed

Ohhh Hi! Very Happy You Definitely join here.
Its me Bling. Good thing i invited you here.
Come join us hehehe

3Hai- I'm New But Love To Poke. Empty Re: Hai- I'm New But Love To Poke. Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:13 am

Claudia

Claudia
Novice
Novice

joed wrote:Ohhh Hi! Very Happy You Definitely join here.
Its me Bling. Good thing i invited you here.
Come join us hehehe

o.o; Yeah I joined.

Nice Signature. =P

4Hai- I'm New But Love To Poke. Empty Re: Hai- I'm New But Love To Poke. Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:55 am

joed

joed

Yeah thanks. Did you saw what i post on Art Works? Heheh

5Hai- I'm New But Love To Poke. Empty Re: Hai- I'm New But Love To Poke. Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:41 am

barsalote

barsalote

jealous*...
Smile)

6Hai- I'm New But Love To Poke. Empty Re: Hai- I'm New But Love To Poke. Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:13 am

yumikito

yumikito
Super Novice
Super Novice

Wink

7Hai- I'm New But Love To Poke. Empty Re: Hai- I'm New But Love To Poke. Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:27 pm

joed

joed

Don't be jealous.
Why jealous.For what reason? Lol

8Hai- I'm New But Love To Poke. Empty Re: Hai- I'm New But Love To Poke. Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:54 pm

Miwako

Novice
Novice

heyhey welcome, if you happen to see me in game just talk to me, ill help you with anything i can, my ign is Yaeko, see ya ! Very Happy

9Hai- I'm New But Love To Poke. Empty Re: Hai- I'm New But Love To Poke. Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:43 am

joed

joed

Yesh, Very Happy I did not poke yah! ):

10Hai- I'm New But Love To Poke. Empty Re: Hai- I'm New But Love To Poke. Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:44 am

joed

joed

Cool Cool. awesome Siggy .
-Poke xD

11Hai- I'm New But Love To Poke. Empty Re: Hai- I'm New But Love To Poke. Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:46 am

Claudia

Claudia
Novice
Novice

joed wrote:Cool Cool. awesome Siggy .
-Poke xD

=o Thankies..

=( And yes u did poke me.. You just haven't thought about it yet.

12Hai- I'm New But Love To Poke. Empty Re: Hai- I'm New But Love To Poke. Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:47 am

barsalote

barsalote

hmm.. Very Happy

13Hai- I'm New But Love To Poke. Empty Re: Hai- I'm New But Love To Poke. Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:07 am

Claudia

Claudia
Novice
Novice

Alright, When the admin decides to get off his ^_^, Help people- like the thread Joed made. Txt me kay: 856-882-9117

Wink I'll keep coming back-

♥️ u Bling~

14Hai- I'm New But Love To Poke. Empty Re: Hai- I'm New But Love To Poke. Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:22 am

joed

joed

Meh Very Happy Mkay ^_^

15Hai- I'm New But Love To Poke. Empty Re: Hai- I'm New But Love To Poke. Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:49 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Hello Smile

https://cloudsro.forumtl.com

16Hai- I'm New But Love To Poke. Empty Re: Hai- I'm New But Love To Poke. Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:39 pm

Claudia

Claudia
Novice
Novice

Admin wrote:Hello Smile

ahh Long time no post- Go here, check it out:

See this Thread

17Hai- I'm New But Love To Poke. Empty Re: Hai- I'm New But Love To Poke. Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:00 am

mika22

mika22
Novice
Novice

LoL xD

18Hai- I'm New But Love To Poke. Empty Re: Hai- I'm New But Love To Poke. Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:35 pm

Claudia

Claudia
Novice
Novice

mika22 wrote:LoL xD

Aishi- *HUGGLES* Sis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19Hai- I'm New But Love To Poke. Empty Re: Hai- I'm New But Love To Poke. Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:15 pm

L0rDDi4bL0

L0rDDi4bL0

Welcome to CloudsRO Claudia. Apologies for the late reply. Hope you will enjoy the server. Your introduction post sure says a lot about you specially the fact that you will be a fun player ingame. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum