Clouds RO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

About the Server Changes

4 posters

Do you want to revert back the Old CloudsRO?

About the Server Changes I_vote_lcap63%About the Server Changes I_vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
About the Server Changes I_vote_lcap37%About the Server Changes I_vote_rcap 37% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1About the Server Changes Empty About the Server Changes Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:44 am

joed

joed

About the Server Changes ScreenCloudsRagnarok037

I think the Yaeko is right. The server is Turning into Midrate. The Changes happening is not right.
Boks said its HR server. How come the changes seems to be like Midrate stats.Its not that IMBA though depends on the player who play.
I think whats better is to put back the old clouds because a lot of players are getting pissed and changing server / quit.
I'm not only thinking my self. i only think of the server live, because this changes makes the server dead. About the newbies. Its their tactics or skills to make a way to find this server good which is be a Hardworking player to earn money like us before, We Enjoy Server when were newbies even though there is some old player that are already strong. I just want to say Bring back the old Clouds the way before. Its more good with that way.
Thanks

2About the Server Changes Empty Re: About the Server Changes Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:00 am

Miwako

Novice
Novice

when i first played here, i thought that the server is good, although my friend told me that "you'll soon quit like i did" i told her that "nah, i think ill be playing this in a while". But now i think she's right, this server has CHANGES that's quite surprising, IS THE SERVER CHANGING TO MIDRATE? TELLING the truth won't hurt anyone y'know, in fact, it will make things more clear on why the GM's keep insisting to make those freaking changes, When i was decided to finally leave this server, Ms CloudRO txted me and told me to get online because GM BOKS will talk to us about the changes, Ms CLoudRO Krein Me and BOKS agreed to revert back the changes and that BEFORE MAKING CHANGES, They should let the players decide and MAKE A POLL on the forums, but i guess THAT HE WAS ONLY JOKING WHEN HE SAID THAT HE WILL MAKE A POLL, so yea, I FINALLY CONFIRMED THAT THIS SERVER/GMS DOESNT CARE ABOUT THE OPINION OF THE PLAYERS, ALL THEIR CARE ABOUT IS THE SUGGESTIONS OF THEIR FRIENDS. so yea, Enjoy this Freaking server that DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO IS PLAYING IT, THATS WHY THE COMMUNITY NEVER GROWS, INSTEAD IT GETS WORSE, GOODLUCK AND HAVE LOTS OF FUN.

P.S.

YOUR SO CALLED "EVENTS" SUCKS, PLAYERS NEED TO SEE GMS WHO DOES EVENTS ATLEAST ONCE IN A WHILE, AND IM NOT SAYING ABOUT THE HIDE AND SEEK EVENTS, WTH, ITS ALWAYS THE SAME.

3About the Server Changes Empty Re: About the Server Changes Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:11 am

joed

joed

Yeah, True Changes makes the player Quit and irritate them.
The server is running fine before. Not imba because its HR server.
I don't want to hurt or trying to be mean with you GM's i'm just telling this that Its kinda Stupid that Putting Slow Exp Lvling / Low Stats Customs and Disabling Cards on HR server. We'll understand if the server is Low or Mid rate, because they have that kind of thing on Midrate server.

Thanks -

4About the Server Changes Empty Re: About the Server Changes Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:26 am

duskeon08

duskeon08
Super Novice
Super Novice

this server IS midrate.. .___.

5About the Server Changes Empty Re: About the Server Changes Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:45 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Miwako wrote:when i first played here, i thought that the server is good, although my friend told me that "you'll soon quit like i did" i told her that "nah, i think ill be playing this in a while". But now i think she's right, this server has CHANGES that's quite surprising, IS THE SERVER CHANGING TO MIDRATE? TELLING the truth won't hurt anyone y'know, in fact, it will make things more clear on why the GM's keep insisting to make those freaking changes, When i was decided to finally leave this server, Ms CloudRO txted me and told me to get online because GM BOKS will talk to us about the changes, Ms CLoudRO Krein Me and BOKS agreed to revert back the changes and that BEFORE MAKING CHANGES, They should let the players decide and MAKE A POLL on the forums, but i guess THAT HE WAS ONLY JOKING WHEN HE SAID THAT HE WILL MAKE A POLL, so yea, I FINALLY CONFIRMED THAT THIS SERVER/GMS DOESNT CARE ABOUT THE OPINION OF THE PLAYERS, ALL THEIR CARE ABOUT IS THE SUGGESTIONS OF THEIR FRIENDS. so yea, Enjoy this Freaking server that DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO IS PLAYING IT, THATS WHY THE COMMUNITY NEVER GROWS, INSTEAD IT GETS WORSE, GOODLUCK AND HAVE LOTS OF FUN.

P.S.

YOUR SO CALLED "EVENTS" SUCKS, PLAYERS NEED TO SEE GMS WHO DOES EVENTS ATLEAST ONCE IN A WHILE, AND IM NOT SAYING ABOUT THE HIDE AND SEEK EVENTS, WTH, ITS ALWAYS THE SAME.

Sadly gm boks is not the moderator in forums and also its not only gm boks who can decide we all do so don't QQ to him just because of an update.

https://cloudsro.forumtl.com

6About the Server Changes Empty Re: About the Server Changes Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:17 am

joed

joed

Close this Topic please.thanks

Bye Cloudians Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum