Clouds RO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Poll Topic about changes on the server

4 posters

Do you want to be informed first to what the changes will be before they implement them?

Poll Topic about changes on the server I_vote_lcap60%Poll Topic about changes on the server I_vote_rcap 60% [ 3 ]
Poll Topic about changes on the server I_vote_lcap20%Poll Topic about changes on the server I_vote_rcap 20% [ 1 ]
Poll Topic about changes on the server I_vote_lcap20%Poll Topic about changes on the server I_vote_rcap 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Poll Topic about changes on the server Empty Poll Topic about changes on the server Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:35 pm

Miwako

Novice
Novice

Almost all of the time the changes occur and we have no idea why the hell did it just change, so im making this poll to consult you guys so it doesn't look like i am the only one who is not happy about the changes

raydemcruz

Baby Novice
Baby Novice

True.

3Poll Topic about changes on the server Empty Re: Poll Topic about changes on the server Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:27 am

duskeon08

duskeon08
Super Novice
Super Novice

you guys should regularly check the site.. they put up announcements :/

Admin

Admin
Admin

it was announced in website AND FORUMS , what else should we do? remove them just because you , and the certain group of your friends don't like? the changes is not that even bad if you're that strong you should've adapt to it and make another style of gears , you should know in every game there is always an update to balance and remove bugs period.

https://cloudsro.forumtl.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum