Clouds RO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

cholo kill me and get my item

+3
cholskie
barsalote
risk29
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1cholo kill me and get my item Empty cholo kill me and get my item Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:28 am

risk29

risk29
Novice
Novice

[img]cholo kill me and get my item Screencloudsragnarok026 [/img]

2cholo kill me and get my item Empty Re: cholo kill me and get my item Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:40 pm

barsalote

barsalote

so FAIL~! You should have tele when a player is near you. unless you have a -1k karma

By the way RiSK~ wtf! the 2 of TG's are mine... now how are you gonna pay it before monday... wew

3cholo kill me and get my item Empty lol Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:02 pm

risk29

risk29
Novice
Novice

because i need to type first cause i see the WS MVP so GM need to replace my item cause i have SS Screen Shot!

4cholo kill me and get my item Empty Re: cholo kill me and get my item Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:03 pm

cholskie

Baby Novice
Baby Novice

sir this is a pk server right?

5cholo kill me and get my item Empty Re: cholo kill me and get my item Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:11 pm

risk29

risk29
Novice
Novice

yeah but you need to back the item lol!

6cholo kill me and get my item Empty Re: cholo kill me and get my item Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:55 pm

cholskie

Baby Novice
Baby Novice

its part of the rule..

7cholo kill me and get my item Empty Re: cholo kill me and get my item Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:00 am

joed

joed

Yeah . Just let it go even though you have screen shots. You can't do anything with it. Because it is a PK server.

Just let it Go risk. TG is not that rare so yeah.

8cholo kill me and get my item Empty Re: cholo kill me and get my item Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:41 am

gigabyte

Baby Novice
Baby Novice

+12? weapons can be upgraded up to 12 times? thought it was only up to 10... x.x

9cholo kill me and get my item Empty @gigabyte Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:08 pm

risk29

risk29
Novice
Novice

you can +20 your armor weapon in go 30 or go 15!!!!

10cholo kill me and get my item Empty Re: cholo kill me and get my item Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:50 am

yumikito

yumikito
Super Novice
Super Novice

wawa nmn si manong risk

11cholo kill me and get my item Empty Re: cholo kill me and get my item Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:31 am

joed

joed

LOL HAHAH

12cholo kill me and get my item Empty Re: cholo kill me and get my item Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:09 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Players please be careful next time. Items lost due to PK will not be replaced

https://cloudsro.forumtl.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum