Clouds RO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Item drop rate.. TT______TT

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Item drop rate.. TT______TT Empty Item drop rate.. TT______TT Sat May 28, 2011 10:28 am

duskeon08

duskeon08
Super Novice
Super Novice

Umm... can you make the drop rate a bit higher?
It takes forever to get some items.. like an Emperium & Succubus/Incubus horns.. :c
I've been hunting them for a long time, & it seems that the monsters don't drop it.. Sad
is the rate really small? or did you remove the item? O.o

2Item drop rate.. TT______TT Empty Re: Item drop rate.. TT______TT Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:45 pm

barsalote

barsalote

did you try @mobinfo? I think Emperium's are not available... I Dont know with the other things

3Item drop rate.. TT______TT Empty Re: Item drop rate.. TT______TT Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:26 pm

duskeon08

duskeon08
Super Novice
Super Novice

yeah.. GM Boks said that the emperium was removed because guilds are made through quests..
the 3 headgears that need emps are such a waste.. v.v

4Item drop rate.. TT______TT Empty Osiris Doll Drop rate Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:28 am

noniet0

Baby Novice
Baby Novice

Can you please make the drop rate of osiris doll higher?

5Item drop rate.. TT______TT Empty Re: Item drop rate.. TT______TT Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:28 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

osiris doll drop rates are 100% , its 1 out of 3 because its an mvp reward so yeah your lucky out of 3 when you get one

https://cloudsro.forumtl.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum