Clouds RO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Player-Kill system

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Player-Kill system Empty Player-Kill system Sun May 08, 2011 9:23 am

barsalote

barsalote

This server has PK (Player-Kill) system and is in Nightmare mode.

Nightmare Mode: When a player dies, he/she gets his/her item/s dropped randomly from inventory or equips.

Getting -1000 Karma means when you die, you don't drop any items.

The Higher your karma gets, the higher the chance of your item to be dropped

2Player-Kill system Empty Re: Player-Kill system Sun May 15, 2011 11:55 am

xramyl

Baby Novice
Baby Novice

barsalote wrote:This server has PK (Player-Kill) system and is in Nightmare mode.

Nightmare Mode: When a player dies, he/she gets his/her item/s dropped randomly from inventory or equips.

Getting -1000 Karma means when you die, you don't drop any items.

The Higher your karma gets, the higher the chance of your item to be dropped

Wait so if i get 1000 Karma EXACTLY then I don't drop items upon death right? But I kill someone and get 1001 Karma then I will drop my items if I die..?
Does it matter if it's Positive or Negative Karma?

How about we just turn off Nightmare Mode.. Wouldn't want to get an MvP Card or a Donation item then get jumped randomly and loose it.. Dx

3Player-Kill system Empty Re: Player-Kill system Mon May 16, 2011 1:48 am

barsalote

barsalote

That is also what I want but the GM's would not agree as they want it to be more exciting. Thats why they implemented a safe zone in gonryun or @go 11 so that you can pvp all you want. The problem is there are lesser people in there.

So another suggestion was made that they would create a PVP warper. Currently making...

4Player-Kill system Empty Re: Player-Kill system Tue May 17, 2011 7:08 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

its not 1000 or 1001 karma, the minimum karma you can get is -1000 karma and that makes you 100% chance of not dropping an item and the maximum is 1000000, as your karma increases the chances of dropping also increases.

https://cloudsro.forumtl.com

5Player-Kill system Empty Re: Player-Kill system Mon May 30, 2011 7:30 am

martsss

Baby Novice
Baby Novice

thats the essence of having the karma in this server,if you turn of the nightmare mode, it will become boring and i tell you lots of players will quit. if you haven't played the Waffle RO this server is a variation of it. and i could say for myself. it was hell fun.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum