Clouds RO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suggestion regarding PVP in Prontera

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Suggestion regarding PVP in Prontera Empty Suggestion regarding PVP in Prontera Mon May 23, 2011 2:37 am

Lolsnaps

Baby Novice
Baby Novice

I tried using @jump and placed the coordinates of the NPCs in Prontera. And guess what, it IS possible. You may not get the point of this suggestion so let me explain.

Assume my character is a Sniper, High Wizard or any other ranged character. I can have the @jump + NPC's coordinates on my hotkey. Assume I jumped into the Healer's coordinates.

Assume a melee character, such as Assassin Cross, warps into town. Assume that this unsuspecting and soon to be raped melee character is not aware of the Ranged character's presence.

The ranged character then attacks the melee character from the Healer's coordinates.

The melee character cannot retaliate with normal attack or single target skills since he would be clicking on the Healer NPC instead of the ranged character.

Now what can the melee character do?

He could either use AOE to hit the ranged character.

He could also do the same thing the ranged character did (@jump + NPC's coordinates), and attack with his ranged skills.

Or he can just rage quit.

My suggestion:

Make it impossible to use @jump in all towns.
Or make it impossible to use @jump + NPC's coordinates,
applicable to all places in Midgard.

Thank you for reading and please do hear out my topic.

2Suggestion regarding PVP in Prontera Empty Re: Suggestion regarding PVP in Prontera Sun May 29, 2011 9:42 am

martsss

Baby Novice
Baby Novice

thats just pure gayness man, if you're scared being a melee, why not try making a long ranged character also LOLS, stop whining and crying because of the long ranged characters, its their job, its their skills, its there way to attack, its their job

3Suggestion regarding PVP in Prontera Empty Re: Suggestion regarding PVP in Prontera Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:19 am

Lolsnaps

Baby Novice
Baby Novice

Wow, you immediately assumed I'm a melee char. All my chars are ranged. What a noob...

4Suggestion regarding PVP in Prontera Empty Re: Suggestion regarding PVP in Prontera Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:58 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

i cant do a thing about this since newbies also get affected, when they pass by they'll easily get pawned by the strong ones. We'll have to do another way then until when we will think of another option how we can solve this issue.

https://cloudsro.forumtl.com

5Suggestion regarding PVP in Prontera Empty Re: Suggestion regarding PVP in Prontera Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:44 am

Lolsnaps

Baby Novice
Baby Novice

Good luck! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum