Clouds RO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A very simple suggestion.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A very simple suggestion. Empty A very simple suggestion. Mon May 23, 2011 11:41 am

IrAdon

Novice
Novice

Can GM's be online more often? Players need help as well. As I can see in the forum. No GM is active. In Game No GM is Active. No changes in game. the Population problem is not being taken care off. there are 20 @autotraders in market. and the remaining player online is 2. Lol. More players please.

2A very simple suggestion. Empty Re: A very simple suggestion. Mon May 23, 2011 11:43 am

IrAdon

Novice
Novice

Dont Take this as a criticism guys but uhm. i think Gm's should know how to handle the server. You cannot leave a server by its own specially when it is new. just a suggestion Please be more active. im begging you guys. i wanna make this server alive aswell.

3A very simple suggestion. Empty Re: A very simple suggestion. Tue May 24, 2011 3:56 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

We've been doing what we can by advertising and it's just not that enough, and you as player should know as well that we need help from you too, by just a simple review or vote to help our server to have more population.. And yes we've been checking the server from time to time by logging in.

https://cloudsro.forumtl.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum